VitiFort sas, is a French company, born from the meeting of two areas of expertise: on one hand, professionals in the trellising market whom have been working for many years in French, European and world vineyards, alongside distributors and recognised manufacturers; on the other hand, ARCELORMITTAL® world leader in metal and metal forming.
Structural steel, ALqEOS® & traceability
VitiFort® profiles are made of S250GD structural steel. They are available in ALqEOS® or standard versions. They are identified individually by the model name and by a traceability code.
VitiFort OPTIMUM® by Magnelis®
Well known for many years in viticulture for its proven longevity, its reduced environmental impacts and its economic competitiveness
Profiles are equipped with clip-on hooks for up to 40% time savings at uppering season. Patented hooks are anti-crushing and profiled to optimize their resistance to mechanization
A short and complete range, adapted to low, intermediate and high vines
- V33 is made of 250 GD structural steel in two thicknesses 1.5mm & 1.8 mm. Its profile is designed for low and intermediate vines.
- V45 manufactured in 250 GD structural steel in two thicknesses 1.2 mm and 1.5 mm Its closed profile and N-notch are designed for very stony soils where pluging is a limiting factor.
- V50 made of 250 GD structural steel in two thicknesses 1.5mm & 1.8 mm Its profile is designed for great versatility.
- V60 made of 250 GD structural steel in two thicknesses 1.5 mm & 1.8 mm . The design of its profile is studied for vineyards with medium to heavy loads.
- V80 made of structural steel 250 GD in two thicknesses 1.5 mm & 1.8 mm, designed for vineyards with heavy loads.
- VX made of 250GD structural steel in a single thickness of 2mm. Its closed profile is designed as end post.